Cat Protection works to save feline lives by providing discounted desexing programs; shelter and adoption for homeless cats and kittens; reuniting lost cats with their people; helping injured and at-risk cats; and providing advice and information on feline health, behaviour and welfare.
We help thousands of cats every year through these programs but we depend on donations, bequests and sponsorship to do it.
All funds raised go towards the care and treatment of our cats and kittens.
Here are some of the ways you can make a donation:
- You can become a regular giver or make a one-off donation either through GiveNow or through our secure online payment system, Eway. Please note some third-party donation platforms can charge over 3.25% in fees for larger donations.
- You can securely donate to Cat Protection via EFT. Please contact email@example.com to arrange a direct bank transfer donation.
- You can become a major donor and have the choice of your own steel cat from our sculpture The Dream. Click here to find out more.
- You can send an eCard when you donate for a special occasion with our range of eCards
- You can make a memorial donation in memory of a beloved pet or person.
As a no-kill shelter, we look after cats until they find their forever homes. If one of our cats needs surgery or has special health needs, we will pay the veterinary costs needed to treat the cat. Some of our rescue cats come from situations which mean they need rehabilitation, which can take some time.
For more information on how your donation can help, click here.
For other ways to celebrate your love of cats and kittens in support of Cat Protection or to find out more information about any of the above, please call us on (02) 9519 7201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank our supporters for ensuring we can continue to provide our cats with all the care, love and attention that they need.