fundraising for us
At Cat Protection, we love cats and kittens with all our hearts and we want nothing more than to make them purr.
We have been caring for cats since 1958 … because every cat deserves a loving and responsible home. So thank you on behalf of all our cats and kittens for choosing to raise funds for us!
We rely solely on the generosity of the community, so your support is vital in helping us to continue to care for all our kitties while they are with us.
Here are some of the ways you can support us:
- Come to visit our cats and kittens at the adoption centre and find your furrever friend
- Sign up to become a Member
- Fundraise online for us – create an event or join an existing one on Everyday Hero
- Become a regular giver or give through your workplace giving program
- Become a corporate sponsor or partner – sponsor a cat apartment for 12 months; volunteer; or organise a fundraising event with your staff
- Enjoy some Goodwill Wine – $2 from every bottle you purchase helps support our cats and kittens
- Support our Op Shop – donate your unwanted goods and come in and shop
- Become a volunteer – our Op Shop, feline services and foster care program all work with volunteers
- Like us on Facebook
- Remember Cat Protection in your Will and leave a lasting legacy for cats of the future. Please see our bequests page.
The choice is yours and we are here to help and cheer you on every step of the way because we know you love cats and kittens as much as we do!
For more information on how you can support us, call our Community Development Officer, Carol Hanna on 02 9519 7201 or 02 9557 4818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.