Conditions of entry
You must not enter any Cat Protection premises if you:
- have/had COVID-19 and have not been authorised by a hospital or doctor to be released from isolation
- are experiencing any flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms. These include fever, sore/scratchy throat, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, loss of senses of taste or smell, fatigue, muscle/joint pain, diarrhoea, nausea/vomiting or loss of appetite
- are waiting for the results of a test for COVID-19
- have been in close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- live with anyone who is waiting for the results of a test for COVID-19
- have returned from international travel in the past 14 days
- have returned from interstate or intrastate travel in the past 14 days, if the government requires a 14-day quarantine period after travel from that state/place.
If none of the above applies to you, entry is conditional on you agreeing that you will:
- sanitise your hands on entry, and as-needed and/or directed
- maintain social/physical distancing – keep 1.5m away from any person who is not a member of your household, and adhere to our guidelines on the maximum number of people permitted in a space at any one time
- tell us if you feel unwell and then leave as quickly as possible
- comply with guidelines on respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into your elbow or a tissue, and then disposing of the tissue immediately and washing/sanitising your hands
- if staying on the premises for more than 15 minutes, provide Cat Protection with your name and contact details and consent to Cat Protection providing your name and contact details to the NSW Department of Health or any other authorised government department to enable contact-tracing
- acknowledge the right of Cat Protection to refuse entry or request that you leave any of our premises at any time and for any reason
- at all times, treat staff, volunteers, visitors and clients with respect.
The conditions of entry for clients and visitors to Cat Protection premises also apply to our staff and volunteers. These conditions are to protect the health and safety of all our clients, staff, volunteers and the community.